Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday gooooooooood day!!

Try has no swelling in her leg with the cuts!! So we didn't canter but Try and I got to trot and show off our solid 1/3 mile not stopping no stirrups posting trot!.

Also I got Bethanna to take a quick look at some of the HQ stuff Dan has given me to do.
The falling leaf was good--once each way, wheelbarrow turns also good HQ yields--I just need to be clear about where we are going after the turn! Putting it to purpose.

Snappy backup got better but I have lost some snap. Nothing to do but add this one back in with careful phasing until it improves. Today did it several times until it improved but still wasn't what it was before.

Backing from HQ yields--Try gave me great yields but I am confused about the exercise and thus so is Try.

Nice weather, nice relaxed Try, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment