Turned everything around today.
Started without warmup--walked up the drive then Z5 driving, starting w/porcupine game coming back toward the barn--set it up for success.
Went to the ring for saddling--needed just one sideways game when ears pinned. Mounted--bareback pad and halter w/clip on rope reins--walked right out of the ring into the field. Walked, trotted, canter (uphill) with cloverleaf pattern--mostly for my confidence as well as Try's emotional fitness. We did great and even left the field calm. Walked back into the ring with just a moment of opposition reflex when we made the turn. Try started trotting when we got in the ring! I dismounted and took the saddle off.
We finished with sideways energy up/dn and it well tho Try lost a bit of confidence anticipating ?? and offered sideways and yoyo without my asking--not LB but RB--I reassured her and we got some nice sideways after that.
I remembered to POWER UP 3 times but did not have the physical power and I was not able to maintain it as an acting exercise. I did lift weights today.
No comments:
Post a Comment