This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
red green and yellow lights
I like the thought of red, green, yellow lights--when horse gives you the green light take it as it may change--timing is all. This relates to Try and I and catch me in the field. Hmm. put this on Dan T ? list to see where else it applies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment