I am so proud 4 laps without stopping and I felt strong.
Also I got there in time to bring Try and Angel in and feed Try. Then we did the sticking together game at liberty until she got soft and licked and chewed. Then pedestal--different tack for back feet--I thought line up sideways and ask for a back foot with front feet on the ground. Try offered to straddle it instead and I took it and then asked for a back foot--my goal being to ask and wait instead of ask/ask/ask--took awhile then Try put back foot on the pedestal. I am not sure about phases around the pedestal--I don't want to get into "make" especially with something that makes her a little nervous.
Then groomed and saddled at liberty and she was lovely! Went into ring and had her pick me up at the fence, mount and wait 20 seconds. We did walk til she blew, my pilates, then review of halt from 2 sticks--quit when it was really good. Then 4 laps--2/3 mile of posting trot. Back to barn for cleanups etc. What a lovely girl she is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment