Tuesday: Try started the day in a nasty mood--biting flies/hating the girth etc. Try and I did just a bit online yoyo--I set her up and asked for it to be good the first time--some good results but RBI fairly quickly. I saw RBI continue when I asked for a little circling. Then I asked for sideways and her confidence came back. She did not get LBI dominant/irritated but stated sweet just in between LBI/RBI responsive, fairly relaxed, just a little concerned.
Riding: set camera up to film the front circle that is just barely enough space to ride with camera far enough back to get the entire circle--too far back could not pick up much detail. Went thru the biometrics/Kelly lists but did not afford some enough time. Need to spend time in an easy going way on each before refilming. Bethanna offered to film for me some time.
Wednesday: Got to the barn and hustled to get out to the ring with Try as rain was predicted any minute. We got in a really good long riding session. Try liked having Devon and Riley in the ring also. We got 5 laps of no stirrups posting trot! I felt strong tho back in close contact saddle for the first time in months.
After Bethanna and I took a lunch break and I shared with her what I did with Dan Thompson last Thursday and Saturday then showed her the comparison side by side of some sections of the LBI/RBI horsenality reports. My next study step will be to catalog for myself the RBI build confidence back to LBI strategies from the report and from Dan T.
No comments:
Post a Comment