Interesting use of cookies to build rappore as an accompaniment to building respect. Having a plan and sticking with it under duress. Being progressive. Able to allow the colt to be himself--not fearful as many of the horses but challenging Pat's leadership--Pat able to take the time to teach at the obstacles instead of forcing the colt through it.
What I learned for myself: the plan, being progressive is hugely important right now, I'm not a cowboy, a calm LBI is a good choice for me, I can go with the flow of the journey as I have set it out with success. I think it would be great fun to be able to take Try through that obstacle course.
1. weave poles, 2. zigzag course, 3. pinwheel, 4. tarp, 5. 6. series of jumps/poles 7. noodles 8.9. roping and drag a log, 10. platform and ring the bell, bonus water trough. (I missed one??)



No comments:
Post a Comment