I have had bad cold and wanted to be careful not to overdo.
Try met me at the gate. Used the walk in to get connected with some match my shoulders.
Then liberty and bareback in the round pen.
Hard to remember what we did. Very go with the flow of whatever: 360s, yoyo from intention, friendly--lots, cutting/i.e. match my shoulders, drawing body parts whether I wanted em or not. hanging out. Short distance circling at liberty works if I turn with her.
Riding bareback in round pen: HQ yields, passenger game trotting, one GoC stretch etc, stopping and dwelling. Tea for Two--one step at a time only and I used eyes/belly button and lift but not touch leg. Lighter cue for whoa--played with it--didn't really figure anything out. Mostly I just enjoyed being out of the house in the sunshine savoring being with Try.
Finished with carrot and 10 minute graze in good clover along the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment