I haven't got it all together in my head as yet but
1. humanality is so spot on--I LOVE that I am RBE and would not want to be anything else!!! Also I have RBI, and I know LBI--on the strengths charts I am way stronger in RBE but have a lot of characteristics in all the quadrants.
So two ways to approach the never ending self improvement part of this...
1. I know RBE has a fear based component and the activity--busy, busy, busy and talkative can be driven by fear. Also that certain things rev me up, partly fear of failure, partly the joy and excitement of it--working with instructors with HIGH energy levels especially LBE and although I am happy in front of groups I feel pressured by the need for the experience to be fabulous for the entire group which causes tension
a. Breathe, mediate, consider how it went today on having a good fear less RBE or relaxed RBE day. Today I was confident, laid back and happy to be with Spiderman and Try--I did not feel pressured to do/be anything.
b. Touching horses takes out the tension.
c. positive self talk--there is nothing wrong with my emotion but how can I best express myself with it?
2. Follow the match report and it is full of great hints for being with people and horses. I am on my 3rd read--marking up the draft copy. Have discussed it partly with friends and soon I hope in depth with both Bethanna if she has time and with Dan Thompson. I will post in the blog a summary of my findings as I start to get it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment