Got em today. Email link, filled out questionnaires and the report was accessible immediately online which I printed. Hard copy coming in the mail later.
So far it is spot on, reassuring and hopeful. I am RBE and proud of it.
This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Hi Elizabeth, looks like you had great progress and you are having solid plans for even more... That's great. Glad that you enjoyed the new report. I'm looking forward to filling mine out...
ReplyDeletePetra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central