After a lovely long weekend of Azalea Festival, Homes Tour etc, I got back to the barn today. Sherri and Chris came to visit and it was fun having the interchange between the 3 of us as we played with Try and Spiderman.
I did not have a plan--just went with whatever so I won't be organized in describing what we did.
Try: we played with warming up slowly for an introvert to match energy, warming up strongly to get the LBE going, and showed Try knocking over the barrel and cone so as LBI she can feel clever and have a good attitude.
Sherri played on the pedestal with Try and Spiderman to progress the touch it game for them. I was impressed with her patience, waiting and going away and coming back to it. We played around with games i.e. sideways being very different for Try and Spiderman, backing from the hocks/tail, circling game for both. Chris had Try hanging out with her all the time--I think Try would have gone home with Chris. Chris played most of the 7 games with Try who was sweet and lovely. Spiderman was in and out of being confident/losing confidence. etc etc
No comments:
Post a Comment