Monday, March 7, 2011

Not ready to film L1 with Spiderman

Saturday I set up all in small paddock to film L1 and see where we were at.
Well, I got all task oriented and predatorish--happily I was able to spend a bunch of time with Spiderman after playing around and we had fun. He figured out if he would touch strange object with his nose he might get a treat and was gung ho.

The plan--this took 12 minutes and I felt like I was hauling him thru this--we usually take so much more time and dwell in between. He does not know these games well enough to understand doing them in a 10 minute time frame.
  1. Friendly: rub legs including back legs with stick, lift tail and swing stick/string 6x
  2. Porcupine
  3. 2 barrels: squeeze, move apart for yoyo, further apart for figure 8
  4. stick to me and back up and touch it
  5. circling game: 4 laps all gaits and halt/bringback
  6. fence: sideways and squeeze

No comments:

Post a Comment