Wednesday, March 2, 2011

magic day with Spiderman

Lovely, lovely day. It was muddy, windy and cold but sunny. Spidey and I went to paddock behind the barn out of the wind. We were there at least an hour--play a game then a little liberty, dwell, friendly, play another game etc. It just felt good to be together.

Friendly: stick and string means friendly not cueing movement if I am touching him.
Porcupine: really nice 360s--lighter HQ
Driving: lots of interspersed--put to purpose--lots of touch it easter egg hunt game with carrot slices.
yoyo: backing is intuitive now from a little rope wiggling or stick/string
circling: relaxed--he has good upper transitions but could learn downward better and diseng HQ turn and face could be better.
sideways: I am satisfied with this now.
Squeeze between me and the fence turn and face--there right off the bat--work for lightness in getting the turn HQ/FQ.
Haltering with savvy: I am kinda clueless here--he will put his head down but not coupled with haltering tho he isn't lifting his head for haltering just doesn't know to help me out by putting his head down.

No comments:

Post a Comment