- Foot falls at the walk: yes cue at 2 to cue HQ at 3.
- Steady hands are harder at the trot and I learned to keep elbow to bit line--connected energy--when my hands are too high I loose connection.
- Coming up from stretching--slide one hand etc
- Outside rein--yes away from the neck
- Yes energy first, then outside rein then inside rein
- If Key leans on the bit--lift 2 hands and urge forward with ??leg (which leg//outside??)
- trot urge on same
- turns: cue with inside rein and use outside leg to go forward
This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Tuesday with Alie and Keystone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment