Keystone: a second tumor is draining, with big opening--I think he may have rubbed against something to open it like that. Cleaned it up three times. Also light hack following up on lesson with Alie Tuesday and no stirrups for me.
Try: day off after two riding sessions Wednesday including lesson with Kathy that included canter for the first time. I want to repeat that on my own in the western saddle as Try's canter was really rough in places and the dressage saddle makes it difficult to be on my balance point.
I did go to Try's field and we played catchme game, sticking together and then push the ball to me. I was impressed that she wanted to come and play given that Ollie and Try's new buddy Dreama wanted her attention. Also I was struck by the extent to which she knows and recognizes me compared with Keystone.
Watched some of Rider Biomechanics in am and considered that in ride with Keystone also. Later watched Linda's dvd on flying changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment