This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Freak accident at the barn
Tuesday after riding lesson with Key and Alie, vet came for Molly's Chance. Freak, scarey accident--was there for several hours leaving after he was stable in his stall. Wednesday I got there hoping he was ok and found that he had to be put down shortly after I left yesterday. So tragic and everyone affected--humans and horses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment