This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Saturday
Had the opportunity to meet with Lisa, Paula, Sarah and Kathy to share Parelli resources and have Try demo a bit and offer each to play with Try. Really nice, accomplished horsewomen--I enjoyed their company. About Try who was a lovely representation of how Parelli creates a partner: she really looked for their cueing and worked well with all, was light and responsive and showed power and potential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment