This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Comings and goings
Never a dull moment at Rollover. Cathy has been back for a few months so Try had her horse Shirley as a pasture mate. They have always gotten along well. Cathy has also been riding Roy (above) for the winter as Jennifer has been taking the winter off from riding. Riley just sweeped the field as division champion at recent A show. BA is showing Devon on A circuit but may take Dorchester--her 8 year old that has only been ridden a few months to an upcoming C show. Ollie is back with Kristin and Beth commuting up from Jacksonville. Ollie is now in the pasture with the hill. Try is alone again in the pasture next to Ollie and across from all the big TB/warmblood geldings and is quite happy about it. I have set up her pasture as an additional riding space for us. Above is the ring which I love as it is huge. Try is very relaxed there but given complete free rein (passenger game) will leave the ring and head up the road to the good clover in the ditch.
I am not being able to get any word from Dawn about when Dan can next come and am considering adding in some time with other instructors. His time is always very limited Spring and Fall and there is much demand from regulars of his in FL, GA, SC, AL, etc not to mention regular monthlies in NC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment