More of the same. Try was cranky when I arrived then got over it. When she got ugly over the girth we played some extreme sideways followed by licking and chewing and a whole new attitude. She just seems to need to get some pent up emotion out and then she is good. I wonder if she is unhappy about being alone in her pasture? Doesn't want to leave her stall next to all the geldings??
Anyway I mounted in the back paddock and we walked in and out of gates around the facility to start off then back to the ring for some friendly in Z1 and 4 laps of no stirrups followed by more walking in and out of various gates which was really nice today.
Then showering off outside and graze in the paddock by the ring. She enjoyed that and did not want to go back into her stall at the end. How interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment