Monday, June 27, 2011

GRRREEEEAAAAT Day Today!!!!!!!

Try was in a lovely mood today. Today was the first day I had seen her since the swimming day except to give her carrots and check her for booboos over the weekend.

Try just seemed to be really intune for sticking together. Moving her feet too much setting up for sideways--a touch of RBE, lack of confidence. Easy groom, saddling/girth at liberty.

Ride--the usual warmup--took awhile for her to blow. Some 7 step soft feel and a little testing to see if she would take contact away from me. (hmm need to review GoC materials again). Cleaner sideways and backing from HQ yields but I would like the beginning and end to be cleaner.

No stirrups--strongest yet. 2 laps w/carrot stick, 2 w/very loose reins. Then canter laps and I was able to sit most of it in the close contact saddle.

Pedestal: 3 feet and walk across. I would like help with timing and phasing with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment