Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Humanality report thoughts

Quote from Kristi Smith:


"This journey has been about relationships for me and learning that I can take charge of my world and the relationships that support the type of reality that I would like to live in. The relationship that has suffered is the one that I have with myself. And I have recently come to appreciate the limitations that I have put on myself by not honoring and loving my true and whole self. Not just the parts that are easy to be proud of, but the parts that are ugly and dark. I want my horse to believe that I love all of her, and that I want to help bring out her natural talents. I cannot do that without appreciating her limitations and loving her because of them, not in spite of them. I am determined to practice that unconditional love for myself, so that I have developed it as a habit that will be easy to apply to my horsemanship. "

A major benefit of the humanality report is that I can see WHY I have certain problems and be proud of my good points and more understanding and accepting of the things I would like to change.


My busy, busy, busy, and my fears as case in point.

No comments:

Post a Comment