Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday

Try: we tried out some zone 5 driving and jumped ahead of ourselves. Watched L4 w/Pat and have a new plan.

Spiderman: so sweet, backing is better and also sideways but the idea of phases hasn't really sunk in. Ride--the usual walk til blow (forgot Pilates), walk w/the lightest possible contact to train my hands, 2 pt and no stirrups trot and sitting trot. Ring really muddy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth,

    I just came across your blog, and I'm glad to say that I'll now be following it! Just so I have a little background... how long have you been studying the Parelli program? What are you doing with your horse(s) and what are your aspirations with them?

    Check out my blog sometime: www.kerrinkhorses.blogspot.com

    And of course, if you haven't already been there, the Parelli Central blog: central.parellinaturalhorsetraining.com

    I look forward to following your progress (:

    ¬Kerrin Koetsier
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete