What we did Monday
Try
- Really nice long grooming session (reread Cherry Hill book) 6 circular strokes, wipe down with damp cloth etc. Try seemed to enjoy it!
- In her pasture on line: (no catching game as she was in her stall) extreme friendly and I remembered to have friendly energy LOL
- HQ/FQ sbend and falling leaf--lots of great bending. I forgot HQ when she escapes (or emotional) and when to drive FQ?? some great 360s also
- Riding: bend on the circle and drift, counter bend NO--really awful--couldn't go forward. Weave--set it up with Tea for Two and swing shoulders 360.
- Then clover leaf and question box trot and canter with transitions
- Big point to point canter laps.
- Nose bleed and eyes watering??
Keystone
- I brought him from his pasture to stall to eat am.
- Later catching game--he left me--BA said maybe because she gave wormer. For the future I need to have treats with me!!
- For the time went with ride in the ring, warmup, my global relaxation, basic 2 point, trot, and nostirrups trot 15 min, a little contact, 2 laps each of canter--better uphill and maintain last 1/2 lap.
- Shower, graze and roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment