This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Today we took s shape HQ exercise to new levels: liberty and figure eight online--it was good!
Then played with contact on the circle--disengaging for loss of mental contact BUT my timing just isn't good enough.
riding, we did oval sshape alternate jog and trot as warmup then ten strides of walk altnsted with five of trot to loosen up. All the time attempting to keep a global relaxed self. Then three laps of canter each way for my position and Try's fitness in the good grass season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment