Monday:
Try: played online Easter hunt game with Z5 driving and then lots of freestyle riding in her newly mowed field--patterns, walk/trot/canter, transitions, GoC--one time and she took the contact for a few strides then release and big lick and chew. Later in the day we played circling games with 20 laps each direction in the field on 22' line
Keystone: Easter egg hunt on line in ring and he really got it--I could point from 6-8 feet away and he would go right to it. Then a nice, fairly light hack: 15 minutes of trot and 1.5 laps each of "uphill" canter that felt really good.
Tuesday:
Beth Anna and I set up round pen in Try's field! Then groomed and saddled Keystone but got rained out. Next moved more toys into Try's field and trimmed branches on tree so I could use fence for bareback mounting. Then Try was unhappy with Ollie going inside so I got my 45' line and we played circling game variations: traveling circles, transitions etc at about ?32 feet away from me and all went the same as 22' line--I did wear gloves.
Upcoming: Wednesday Kathy, Thursday Dan.
No comments:
Post a Comment