Wow did Try ever get it!! I know she is good but wow. Every step of the online draw from intention, S bends and HQ yield she remembered, did better than ever--almost offered it! She likely could have done it at liberty she was so good. Now I will lose much of it if we don't progress: so if she is giving huge HQ step across and halt now HQ step across and keep going and yes I will likely get some "ugly."
Riding the figure 8 for HQ yield, using my body as above (modern dance karate chop plus mirliton reed flutes on other shoulder and I got huge HQ steps and she kept going without getting reactive and I was able to cue from leg alone. What an awesome girl.
Keystone was lovely but not awesome. I thought constantly about the concept of my energy is separate from phases. Low energy so I don't make him RBE but use all 4 phases. Being conscious of my being relaxed and not predatory especially the eyes. He got the difference in when the stick string means something and when it doesn't. So its all about me not the stick/string/whip. Yoyo--focus, life up relaxed, low energy, soft eyes and then phases--I think I nagged at phase 2 again and he gave me pretty good yoyo backing. He has nice draw for level 1/2. Circling game--one time I put more energy than I wanted and he left at a trot--but that was what I asked. To progress the game--walk/trot transitions for relaxation. Sideways on the rail focusing over his back at zone 3 worked really well. Still not particular about my phases.
No comments:
Post a Comment