This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Monday, October 17, 2011
Monday
Simple day today: good grooming as Try was irritated by the flies in the pasture and was enjoying standing in the barn at liberty for grooming with no flies. Then we played games in the ring on line but liberty and I don't even remember what we did--just whatever popped up. Then tried to do the normal walk til she blows warmup and the flies were horrendous. Rode back to the barn for more fly spray which did no good. So bagged the walking warmup and began trotting variations plus 4 laps no stirrups. Then really nice long shower bath for Try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment