Friday, October 7, 2011

Liberty Magic Day

I had sore muscles from yesterday and a lot of non horsey stuff to do so opted for liberty only today.

Try came to me nicely in the pasture with just one little bit of hesitation. We walked online but no contact as if stick-to-me to barn. Groomed and clipped at liberty (well, ground tie) then went out back.
We played the 360 spin with me in Z5 and it is improving. I need to remember to get fully in Z5 before her butt swings around and remember to keep savvy string loose to draw her front end.

Playing ball: Try is really learning now that it isn't enuf to push the ball whereever when I am asking her to bring it to me. I would love to see if I could roll it to her and have her roll it back.

Then I upped the intensity and "woke" her up a bit as Dan had suggested but I forget which games we played to do so???

Finished with figure 8, once walking and second time trotting the straight line and walking the draw.

Oh part I forgot is sideways fast and trot and canter stick to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment