This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Monday
Massively sore muscles (especially left quad) after last Thursday. So today repeated Thurs ride cutting back just a little. Then BA's friend John was there so we demoed some liberty tricks i.e. pedestal, ball, stick to me and sideways towards. Groomed, bathed at liberty and did not touch line/plenty of slack coming in from pasture and going back and barn to ring and back. Carrot pieces. Horses are living out 24/7 now days and weather has been gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment