Good grooming at liberty in the aisle of the barn--what a sweet girl.
All bridleless: In the ring warmup walk til blow then walk/jog/walk each way for relaxation. Next did simple dressage pattern walk/trot transitions and circles and diagonals etc. What I learned--Not over do I need to be careful not to cue too high a cue BUT I need to allow Try the responsibility to make mistakes i.e. not following my focus--correct it not nag with leg cues.
Canter lead changes: bow tie pattern--first try bridleless--ok to start then too much energy from Try to stay neatly on the pattern. Also good to not make the change until I get to the rail.
Cloverleaf walk/trot and did not get to canter. Hint: make the cloverleaf area a square instead of a rectangle and then all the loops etc will be calming instead of long diagonals. Also ?? vary canter a loop then walk awhile or just canter until its relaxed.
Finished with full spa treatment bath as the barn/wash stall under the fans was a lovely temp today.
No comments:
Post a Comment