Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Leapfrog in the big pasture

Fun Monday--joined BA and Jen with Riley and Roy for games in the big pasture. We played leapfrog by changing leaders in different ways, different gaits walk, trot and canter, and different patterns. Lots of canter and fast canter that I stood in western saddle for when it was too rough/heavy on the forehand.

Then Try and I played the leave the pasture calmly game.

We started the day with a continuation of figure 8 and catch me. Try has figured out the game and when I send her out (when she chooses to not do the figure 8) Try stops on the rail as soon as possible--so not repeated change of direction. Also lots of draw tho perhaps not as much as last time. Try has still not taken full responsibility for the figure 8--I am helping her make the turn/draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment