This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Heat and deer flies
Thursday I went to the barn early to avoid the heat. Try was already miserable. I sponged her off to cool her, used bareback saddle and went to ring for warmups, isolations, and some lovely canter etc all the while killing deer flies on her. Then showered off, treats for lateral flexion on her right side. Remembering zero tolerance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment