Friday: dwell time with Try: checked out pattern for 1/4 sheet--walked around, grazed, protected my herd of two when Angel tried to drive Try away from the water trough,etc. Try seemed to not want me to leave.
Saturday: Try--dressage saddle plus 1/4 sheet-really yummy fleece. We played a little online in ring--follow my focus to straddle cavaletti vertically and sideways and yoyo follow my intention. Saddled up and let Try choose where to go--she left the ring and walked up the rode so I directed her to the small pasture behind Karen's house and we walked and trotted there for while then followed Try out of there and back up the road--went into the ring for some canter and I felt I was able to sit deeper in the saddle.
Riley: took our time with meeting up in his pasture, protecting my herd of two, graze, dwell in the round corral, liberty--checking out objects, following me around. On Line--lots of friendly--swing stick/string over all zones, legs. Lotsa friendly on the face--Riley almost fell asleep. Nice soft porcupine and even a bit of driving of FQ. Played with soft movement around Riley's face. No real progression with head down for haltering--happy to do head down for a real or supposed treat--just no mental connection that I would like him to put head down for haltering??
No comments:
Post a Comment