This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
follow my focus
Monday Try was better--swelling gone. So we played with follow my focus in the ring--at a walk, still being careful of her leg--and walked around the farm out into pastures etc. Then cool off shower, lotsa grooming etc. She has been so sweet, relaxed about all this. HMMMM. Lots to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment