This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Wednesday 13th lesson with Kathy and Try
Today we did travers and renvers mixing them up. Also canter with contact was much improved--my lower body more relaxed and I found out I was holding tension in my upper body as well. After the lesson Kathy and I talked about which freestyle/western pleasure cues to rate the quality of the canter were good to use for dressage. I CAN use holding with two legs--ok for western pleasure but not for parelli--as cue to slow the gait or to reset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment