Try:
catch me at liberty in the field--did focus on shoulder and she didn't leave. Then played with pushing the ball thru the cones to the barrel--I helped her the first time, gave treat and she was excited to repeat the game with much less help. I need to remember about clear endings even tho I would like to progress a task.
bareback--Try had a bit of attitude so we went to the round pen. I was not clear but played with the concepts from last lesson with Dan. She is much more emotional on her right side. played with not driving, and on left side, blocking FQ and driving HQ. I saw her connected mentally and it took her awhile to yield HQ.
bareback again: cantered cloverleaf and felt strong.
Key:
Basic hack.
Contact review--did not go as well as last time--did keep the contact longer but I felt I was nagging.
No comments:
Post a Comment