Tuesday, July 17, 2012


Kathy Glielmi posted this at facebook after Friday lesson with Keystone. (I found out that I was over weighting my inside stirrup on turns--fixing that made a huge difference in staying square in the upper body.)

"Friday, I had a wonderful lesson with Elizabeth and Keystone. They work so well together. Elizabeth, relaxed, sat down and had wonderful long soft legs. Her riding was so much more effective. Today I went to watch her lesson with Dan Thompson in Parelli. It was awesome watching them work at Liberty. They had a strong connection and communication going for them. Of course, I had my camera, but forgot my memory card - Phooey!!"
  • Elizabeth Pope thanx Kathy, doesn't happen without the teacher--you and Dan. Try has come so far in the two years with Dan.

More coming on Monday's session with Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment