Tuesday: lesson with Alie and BA filmed. I learned--if Keystone isn't thinking with me and is resisting having good impulsion in the trot we aren't going to accomplish anything.
Wednesday: 4th of July, did not go to barn--dogs kept me up 1/2 the night and I wasn't able to focus.
Thursday: I played with Try--fun stream of consciousness games on line and liberty in her field with toys and then lots of bareback canter in the ring. I chose the ring because Try would get to ride with Devon and Roy.
Friday: BIG lesson with Kathy and Keystone and BA filmed. It was a really good lesson and we cantered for the first time. I want to take careful notes from the video and post them. Keystone was in and out of lovely gaits, contact, flexion and my being able to ride on a loose rein while he maintained self carriage. Did not get to the "buckle" like last week.
Saturday: in the field with Try and Peggy. Peggy did great at working on her seat and not using the reins while riding Parelli patterns.
Sunday: did not go to the barn--freezing corn.
Monday: personal catch up day at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment