plan was to set Try up for some relaxed zone 5 driving which actually did not go well AND I am not sure why. At a clinic she is a star at this--at home not. I started with one rein at z4, then used 22 joining to make 2 reins, then 2 22' lines. Moving HQ side to side to go forward was ok--stopping to eat grass was not ok. All right--respect issue.
Circled Try over small jump for some energy and relaxation as I didn't know what to do at that point--it went well, she licked and chewed and was with me better.
In the ring--warmup and no stirrups posting trot one lap each way without stopping. Then up the road and dismount for good clover. I keep thinking I need to fill her + bucket but maybe it is overfull already??
GoC: seeking the bit with cookie didn't go as well, but simulation to move into the bit from the ground she REALLY understood. Watched a little more--next step will be fluid rein, stretch, 7 step soft feel and check to see that she maintains the walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment