This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Tuesday
On Line misc games in the ring, tack up and ride in the hilly field with Cathy/Shirley and BA/Dorry. Try was resistant to lining up to mount in the ditch-homework. Then walk til blow, 2 point and no stirrups posting trot for my strength. Then followup to Friday of speed within the gaits trot and canter and snappy halt. Easy day, glorious weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment