This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
catch up etc
I haven't been posting but have had a lot of barn time. Concentrating on my fitness, Try's emotional fitness using her hot buttons of baggage from her early years, trail rides, etc. Read much of Geo Morris Hunter Seat Eq book--interesting. Watched Davo play with Rusty (4 y/o/mild LBE--some RBE tension/first rides) then BA and Tara follow up the next day. Enjoying parts of Nov Savvy times espec steady rein--not new but a really good explanation. Tue good bath, Wed clipping. Weather has been perfect, outstanding, wonderful to be outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment