This blog is a continuation of 2009-2010. Basically this is a diary to provide motivation and to see where I have been and want to go. Background: I have been studying Parelli for about 7 years, my focus now is improving the quality of what I do. I am inching my way into level 4 study with Try. We have no career or performance aspirations. I'm just passionate about the journey of learning. This blog is public at times but when hit by wierd spam I make it private.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Try
some observations from Sharon: Try likes dressage as it makes her body feel good and trail riding. Tired of boring, old stuff. Likes different and new. Generally physically she is fine--some possible arthritis in ??left front knew. Likes Dan but not being pushed--duh. Likes our time together and happy to be in her pasture. HUG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment